High Five for Friday
It's almost the weekend, ya'll! I'm linking up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth for a look back on what got me through this week and what's to come for the weekend:
1. Starting this blog! I officially have one week of blogging under my belt and it feels great. I'm excited to see where it goes from here and to learn new things through a creative outlet.
2. I finally finished "My Heart is an Idiot" this week. About a month ago I decided to start dedicating more of my time to reading the books that I seem to accumulate at an incredible rate. I always find myself saying excuses like," I would read that book if I had the time" or "I just wish I had the time to read like I used to," which is really not the case. I actually have plenty of time to read, I just need to be more proactive about it and I feel like I am on the right track so far. And this just gives me an excuse to buy more books now.
3. This weekend my boyfriend Chris and I have no official plans and it feels goooood. Lately it seems like every weekend has been devoted to something in one way or another, so it is nice to not have any obligations whatsoever. I love weekends like this because it allows for us to just relax and see where the weekend takes us. Oh, and sleep. I love sleep.
4. America's Next Top Model. Yes, you read that correctly. I used to love this show way back in the day and Hulu Plus has quite a few of the season online now so I have been binge watching them like crazy. It's amazing to see how much the show has evolved and great to look back on older seasons photo shoots and contestants.
5. One word: Sno-Cones. Or is that technically two? Either way, I have a punch card to the stand down the street from us and it is all down hill from here.