High Five for Friday
Whew! This week has been a long one. As was last week. The company I currently work for moved offices and it has been a nightmare for these past few weeks. So much packing, unpacking, cleaning, finding a new commute route, and so on! So glad the weekend is finally here! Today I'm linking up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth to tell you a few things that have made me happy this week and things I"m looking forward to.
1. The weather has finally started cooling off around here! And by cooling off I mean in the low 90's and 80's. That's Texas for ya!
2. Yesterday was my boyfriend and I's 2 year anniversary. It seems like I've known him for so much longer and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.
3. TEXAS ANTIQUES WEEK YA'LL! I'm so excited to finally head down to Warrenton and Round Top this weekend to find some vintage treasures. For those unaware of what Antiques Week is, I'll be doing a separate post allllll about it so stay tuned!
4. Since we moved offices, I've been loving exploring and finding new coffee shops to frequent in our new area! So far, my favorite new one has been Juan Pelota which is attached to a bike shop that offers all kinds of great coffees, smoothies, and pastries.
5. And finally, Gilmore Girls coming to Netflix. Ahhhh, I love Gilmore Girls. I love it so much I have every season on DVD and I am STILL excited to see it on Netflix. No more having to get up and change discs every few episodes, goooo laziness!
So that's it for this go round, I hope you're having a great week and even better weekend. What were some things you enjoyed this week? Leave it in the comments below!