High Five for Friday
Good Morning ya'll! I haven't done one of these High Five for Fridays in a few weeks now so I wanted to share a few things that I'm currently thankful and excited for!
1. This weather! Ohhh fall weather has finally hit Texas and I couldn't be more excited! Now maybe I can go buy some new sweaters, coats, and boots without getting funny looks! (The above picture is little Ezra snuggled up living the hard life, obviously very affected by the cold weather.)
2. Justin Townes Earle is one of my favorite artists and we went to see him play at Emo's this past week for the first time ever. I love that feeling of seeing someone play for the first time and being in such a music driven city, that seems to be a rarity.
3. And speaking of music and seeing someone for the first time, Chris and I will be making our way over to Houston on Sunday to catch Sturgill Simpson. If you've never checked out his music before, I highly suggest it! It's great to be able to see two amazing artists live for the first time in a span of a week!
4. Chicken tortilla soup and chili and roasts, oh my! With this new colder weather means all the glorious cold weather foods, so hand me a spoon or fork and let's dig in!
5. Gotham and How To Get Away With Murder. Have you watched these two shows? They are so addicting! I wasn't really expecting to like either and am now so hooked I wait not so patiently for new ones to arrive on Hulu.
So that's it for this week! How is your week been? Anything good planned for the weekend?