The Christmas Tag
I snagged this darling tag from Becky over at Milk Bubble Tea and couldn't wait to fill it out. Christmas is my favorite holiday/time of year and I for one am always rejoicing when the Christmas décor starts arriving in stores! With us going out of town so close to Christmas this year, I have to try and get all my home town festivities in while I can! So let's dive in guys!
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
There really are too many great ones to choose from! While the classics like Elf, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story are always list toppers, I would have to go with The Family Stone as my favorite holiday movie.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We usually open two presents on Christmas Eve (new pajamas and a surprise), then open the rest of them Christmas morning. My little sister Sarah is only 10 years old, so she still enjoys waking up super early and digging in!
3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
I would say my favorite Christmas memory would be the year that it snowed in Texas on Christmas Eve! And I'm talking actual snow here people, not the little flurries us Texans shut down the state for.
4. Favorite festive food?
Give me ALL of the Christmas cookies! Then throw in a batch of tamales for good measure.
5. Favorite Christmas gift ?
Probably this years present which was a trip to Disney World! I can't wait to spend a week at the Wilderness Lodge and the happiest place on earth with my family.
6. Favorite Christmas scent?
Candied pecans is probably one of my favorite scents of all time.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We typically make a whole bunch of appetizer for dinner, then hang out as a family and watch Christmas movies. Oh and cocktails, you have to have plenty of cocktails.
8. What tops your tree? For years it was an angel that sat atop our tree, now my mother has swapped it out for a sputnik star.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? Like every little girl out there, I always wanted a pony! Later on down the road we actually lucked into two ponies, but they were wild ones and weren't quite the ponies I had fantasized about.
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? Every part is the best part about Christmas to me! I'm all for extending it for a few months!
So that's it ya'll! Feel free to grab these questions and fill them out yourself or pass them along to others! I would love to see your answers!!