Grab N' Go Bites at Disney World
I'm not sure what it is lately, but I've had a serious yearning to visit Disney World again. What exactly are they pumping into you there that makes you want to visit time and time again, I'll never know. However, having no other way to curve this craving, I decided to give ya'll some of my favorite places at Disney World to grab a quick bite to eat. Quick bites or treats are crucial to the Disney World experience. How else will you make it to your Space Mountain fast pass time?!
1. Sunshine Seasons (Epcot) - This is by far one of my favorite quick service places in all of Disney World. Located in Epcot's Future World, SS literally has a meal for every taste bud in your group.
2. Aloha Isle (Magic Kingdom) - Even though we've only ever visited Disney World during Christmas, it is Florida and the weather is oftentimes still summer-esque. So what's a gal to do when she needs a little pick me up in Adventureland? Head to Aloha Isle, duh! This little hut is serving up Dole Whip (you may have heard of it) and other various frozen treats.
3. Roaring Fork (Wilderness Lodge) - I'm aware that this is incredibly circumstantial to where you're staying at, as I'm sure most people aren't venturing to resorts to grab a quick bite, but it you happen to be staying at Wilderness or nearby I highly suggest checking this spot out! They have such a great selection of food that's a little out of the realm of just burgers and nuggets.
4. Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (Magic Kingdom) - Located in Tomorrowland and they have iced coffee floats which is basically all it takes to get me to go in.
5. Restaurantosaurus (Animal Kingdom) - Restaurantosaurus (wow that's a mouthful) is located in Dinoland and while their menu is fairly typical of Disney fare, I really enjoy the hot dog piled high with mac and cheese and for that it makes the list. Plus, the line was fast moving and perfect for our hurry to catch a fast pass ride of Dinosaur!
There's so many more great options of quick dining and snacking at Disney World that it's hard to narrow down to just a few! What's your favorite place to grab n' go at Disney World?