What is it about actually writing down goals that make it so much more final? I feel like I constantly have a running total of things I'd like to accomplish in my head, but somehow as soon as I write said things down it turns into more of a chore. Like something I have to do vs. something I set out to do. This type of thinking can also be problematic because I LOVE making lists though. All kinds of lists, it doesn't matter I'm not picky. So with all of that being said, I'm committing myself on this slice of internet this year to a few goals I hope to accomplish this fall/winter season.
1. Faze out sugar from my coffee - I've already started in on this one actually. Ultimately I'd like to not use any sugar (or sugar substitute) in my daily cup of jo as I typically love dumping an entire container of it in there.
2. Cherish the holidays - I say I'm going to do this every year and with it being my favorite season and all you would think I'd have this mastered by now but sadly I don't. I'd like to really get the most out of my holiday season this year by doing all kinds of festive activities and really taking it slow. Typically I get so overwhelmed and consumed with travel plans and buying presents that I forget to just enjoy it.
3. Bake more - I love baking, but somewhere along the way I got lazy with it. This time of the year is the perfect time to get out of my rut! Plus, all the sugar I'm not getting in my coffee now can just be transferred elsewhere. ;)
4. Start a project - So. There's this secret project idea I've been sitting on for quite some time now and haven't ever actually started. And that kills me almost every single day for some reason! Well, enough procrastinating I'm going to make this happen in the next coming months!
5. Diversity in my workout - I've been hitting the gym in my work building for a while now and I LOVE the way it makes me feel most days! However, I'd love to incorporate more into my weekly workout routine. Maybe it's because I've been watching a few of my little sisters ballet classes lately (she's a badass by the way!), but I'm thinking ballet might just be that extra exercise I need!
So that's it for now! They're officially out there, so I'm hoping to report back at the end with all good news on each front. What goals do you have for this holiday season?