Where to Eat & Drink in New Orleans, Louisiana
I wanted to share an updated list of places I love in New Orleans in a city that's bursting with too many options. I feel like every time I go to New Orleans I come back with an even longer list of places I'd like to visit the next time!
EAT & DRINK
- La Petite Grocery - get the blue crab beignets and never look back!
- Cafe Beignet - My favorite places to grab beignets is at Cafe Beignet on Royal. It's darling and nowhere near as crowded as Du Monde.
- Erin Rose - My favorite bar in the Quarter + frozen Irish coffees!
- Bachannal Wine
- Red's Chinese - was seriously amazed at how dang good this Bywater hole in the wall is!
- Turkey & the Wolf - COLLARD. GREEN. MELT. Just do it.
- Stein's Deli
- Port of Call - they make the best to-go drinks on the way to Frenchman!
- The Chart Room
- Molly's at the Market
- The Spotted Cat
What're your favorite places to eat and drink in New Orleans?